How very lovely gozzabear has nominated this blog for the Lighthouse award. Thank you so much.
You can read about gozzabear here: http://gozzabear.wordpress.com/
The rules of the award are:
The accompanying rules and guidelines for this award are:
- Display the Award certificate on your blog. – Done 😀
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you. – Done 😀
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations – Done 😀
- Share three ways that you like to help other people. – Done 😀
- There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
- HAVE FUN!! – always
Share three ways I like to help people
I lead health walks at the weekend (after Parkrun – when I do it), the walks are designed to help people regain health after, illness, injury or inactivity. I like to listen to people and chat through their problems, hopefully helping them to see they are ‘fixable’ problems and not destructive. Sometimes the best help, is just to be there when needed, in whatever role the person needs you.
My nominees are