Now there is a months worth of data since the landmark day. The difference is pretty striking and the number dramatic too. We will come back to what changed around this time.
The other big change is in the graphing capability that google docs now allows.
So after ground zero there were 4 occasions where the blue measured line might have crossed the smoothed line BUT it did not. The measured and smoothed measurements are like an early warning system and seem to accurately predict when thing are getting tight as the buffer zone or safety zone SZ as we call it narrows.
Now on some occasions a large number of “nanobot crews” at work explain this. This is the short duration weight gain seen after a more intensive or longer than usual or increase in the volume or intensity of exercise either cardio or especially strength training.
- A major breakthrough ~TJ121 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- 25 days on trend – my view as the body ~TJ120 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- The Dreadmill ~TJ123 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- Clearing up 10 Fitness Fallacies (lentilsandlunges.wordpress.com)
- Help please ~TJ117 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)