The graph look really scrappy and not as nice and consistent as Tuesday. But a good workout, had some problems with the technology.
I downloaded a brilliant app to sort out the intervals so I got told when to run, when to walk and so on. Post coming soon on the apps and HRM belt and its use.
No stitch this time, but did get a bit of shin splints, no knee or hip ache or pain, some twinges in ankles.
Think I will consider this week as a test run for me and the technology. Big jump up in exercise regime which is now:
- Sunday Run/walk intervals, followed by as long a walk as I can do at a gentle pace
- Monday Gym for weight training and rowing / swimming
- Tuesday run/walk intervals as per programme
- Wednesday – see Monday
- Thursday run/walk intervals as per programme
- Friday – see Monday
- Saturday – shopping, mum’s housework and rest from exercise (of a formal nature) perhaps an afternoon sleep
Still the results are good so must keep on keeping on.
- GRRRRRRR – Weightloss Plateau ~TJ28 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- Get Fit: High Intensity Interval Training Can Help Fight Obesity (atlantablackstar.com)
- Fitness Tip: Interval Training (kiaracatanzaro.wordpress.com)
- Do You Incorporate Interval Training into Your Workouts? (winingwife.com)