Tonight’s session was preceded by black clouds and heavy rain, I drove to the meeting point really hoping that it would be called off.
I have a 5k walk that I am supposed to do on Saturday and then a championship race on Sunday. I will be last being the only walker. I have paid so I will compete and I may get a better time than the last one!
The parkrun is the one that scares me, last time I walked there, in the extreme heat, I got ill and haven’t gone back since.
I will have to go there this Saturday as I am meeting with the Park staff to arrange a walking event for people just starting to exercise. I will see how I feel on Saturday as to whether I do the parkrun / walk or not.
So many things to do, so little time, I wish I could win the lottery (who doesn’t?) then I could concentrate solely on getting fit and slim.
- Walking vs running ~ TJ32 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- GRRRRRRR – Weightloss Plateau ~TJ28 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- Hit an all time low – 16 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- Walking – 22 (fatnessnowfitness.wordpress.com)
- My first Parkrun (kirstiemontague.wordpress.com)
- To parkrun or not to parkrun, that was the question (tubontherun.wordpress.com)